Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A warm welcome

Welcome

Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog! This blog is about my first cosplay-adventure and the entire process. Excuse me for any failures grammarwise >.< I'm Dutch so my English might not be perfect.... Back to the point (sorry ;] )
I'll be posting on this blog about my first cosplay until the end of august 2014.
I'm doing this cosplay for a convention in Holland, namely Abunai!. (Yes an exclamation mark, it's supposed to be there).
The character i'll be cosplaying is Amaterasu from Capcom's game Okami.
I chose this character because I LOVE the game. It's one of my favourite games because of the style and the beautiful storyline. I would recommend it to anyone who can get their hands on a playstation 2 or a wii. Okami is all about the Japanese culture and it's mythes and legends. Amaterasu is the main character in the game, she is the goddess of the sun. (Not just in the game.) In Okami she is a wolf and since I cannot turn into a wolf (or anything else for that matter) I'm going to do a gijinka version (human version) of her. Of course one could make a fursuit, but that's just not what i feel like to do. I'm not going to say anything else, since I kinda wanted this to be an introduction to this blog...errrr it's kinda long for that, but what the heck! Just hope any potential readers don't mind! :D
Thanks for reading!
~Vom


P.s. If you have any tips, compliment or questions, feel free to approach me!

No comments:

Post a Comment